So far! My time here has been amazing. I made a great friend and her name is Gracie, she is as down to earth as I am and it’s great! Also, I’m loving the roomie!
Most people think pageants are all about getting your hair and nails done and being girly but boy are they wrong! Wearing stilettos for 14 plus hours a day is almost a work out and I think I speak for everyone when I say we have the blisters to prove it!
Coming from a small town like mine, I’m glad to be here. It is nothing short of an amazing accomplishment! I am the first person from Perth-Andover to make it to nationals (MTCW) and I am honoured. I am going to give it my all; not only for my self but for my supporters and also for the young girls who want to walk in my shoes some day. Dreams can come true and I proved it.
Work hard and believe in your self and anything is possible.
- Click here to apply!
- Click here to view this years winner!
- Click here to view all the latest blog posts on the Miss Teen Blog Network
Miss Teen Videos
Watch the Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good video created by the 2012 Miss Teen contestants! Sponsored by Aveda Institute Canada
- Bells and Bows Bridal - Where Modern Chic meets Timeless Elegance.
- Find Bells and Bows Bridal on Facebook.
- Cardiac Kids is a volunteer group who raise much-needed funds for children who are suffering from congenital heart disease.
- Free The Children is an international charity and educational partner, working both domestically and internationally to empower and enable youth to be agents of change.